The definition of Discoveranswer.com belongs to web hijacker which is promoted as a legitimate search portal. However, it can change default settings of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
The symptoms it brings are responsible for advertisement revenue. Once inside, your browser’s homepage and search engine can be changed into Discoveranswer.com; each new tab you open will
be redirected to its own sites or full of sponsor’s ads; Even some normal text can turn to hyperlinks which are mostly linked to other hijackers or adware.
The method it gets on your computer usually includes third-party software; most of which are free to download with additional unwanted program.
You can have a free scan. Check out whether dubious programs on my computer with RegCure now.
Or you can learn about Hohosearch.com hijacker which is similar to the above one.
The Manual Methods:
Remove Discoveranswer.com programs
For Window 8 Users
- Click Start on lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Discoveranswer.com programs from the list and then click uninstall.
- Click start on the lower left corner.
- Click Control Panel.
- When the window pup ups, look though all and find Programs and Features. Click it.
- Find programs about Discoveranswer.com. Right click on it and choose uninstall.
1. Open Goolge Chrome.
2. Click on the settings icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open settings page by clicking Settings.
4. Click Settings again in the new page.
5. Select Open a specific page or set of pages.
6. Here are a button of Set pages. Click it.
7. Type the website in the filed of Add a new Page, and then click Use current pages.
Remove Discoveranswer.com Homepage from Mozilla Firefox1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click on the tool icon on the upper right corner of web page.
3. Open options page by clicking Options icon.
4. Select General and loot at the Startup tab.
5. If the homepage is not formal, delete the website and type a safe website in the Home Page filed.
Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tool button. Then click Internet option.
2. In the widow of Internet option, select Advanced tab and then click Reset.
3. Continue to click Reset when there appears a window of reset Internet Explorerer.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Help Menu button.
2. Choose Troubleshooting Information in the list of help menu.
3. There is a page which displays a button of Refresh Firefox and click on it. 4. Then choose Refresh Firefox in the pup-up.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Settings.
2. In the page of settings, click a sentence of “Show advanced settings”. The folded information will be shown.
3. Smooth your mouse down. Click Reset Settings in the bottom of the page.
4. Please click on Reset button as you go for it.
Tips: The manual methods just can remove some components of Discoveranswer.com instead of other virus brought by it, but an advanced removal tool can remove Discoveranswer.com thoroughly.
Automatically Remove Discoveranswer.com
Step 1 Download and Install SpyHunter
What SpyHunter Takes to Your Computer?
- providing advanced technology to update the latest virus database
- powerful in detecting and removing dubious rootkits
- real-time detection to block Trojan invading into your computer
1. Click the below link and then click on Run button to download SpyHutner.
2. Have a full scan for your computer now and remove all suspicious processes.
Step 2 Download and Install RegCure
What RegCure Pro Takes for Your Computers?
- Safely and powerfully cleaning dubious registry entries
- Increasing the speed and performance of your computer
- Scanning Windows errors and fix them
- End unwanted start-up items, processes and privacy risks.
2. Have a full scan for your computer now and clean all unnecessary items.