Vega Search 123 is the name of a hijacker site which has the other name of VebaSearch. Vega Search 123 (VebaSearch) is associated with Infosearchbox.com and comes from adware and other browser hijackers. Users meet with a lot of ads pup-ups and get their homepage changed when their Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are embedded into relative plugins or extensions. Moreover, their websites are redirected to some suspicious pages that display risky programs and adware recommendations. All these matters decrease the level of users experience and lead to traffic jam of network.
More Description of Vega Search 123
- The relative site of Infosearchbox.com is combined to hijacker browsers.
- There is along with adware called bGuard which mainly promote Vega Search 123.
- The ads it displays have the security alert which claims there are PUP.Optional.SearchEnhancementTool, PUP.BestToolbars/Variant and ADWARE/Agent.1831629 and then asks users to download its removal tool.
- It runs with an NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System)
- Likely it modifies DNS settings with an IP address of 18.104.22.168 which makes sites cannot be opened as normal.
What’s more, this hijacker can record users’ browsing history such as IP address, OS type, browser type, and search results especially when users type words in search box. By doing so, it can receive money from third party sponsors by sending users’ data to them.Reset Internet Explorer
Step 1 Reset Your Browsers Manually
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Tool button. Then click Internet option.
2. In the widow of Internet option, select Advanced tab and then click Reset.
3. Continue to click Reset when there appears a window of reset Internet Explorerer.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Help Menu button.
2. Choose Troubleshooting Information in the list of help menu.
3. There is a page which displays a button of Refresh Firefox and click on it. 4. Then choose Refresh Firefox in the pup-up.
Reset Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click on Menu button on the upper right corner of web page. Click Settings.
2. In the page of settings, click a sentence of “Show advanced settings”. The folded information will be shown.
3. Smooth your mouse down. Click Reset Settings in the bottom of the page.
4. Please click on Reset button as you go for it. Note: Before removing Backdoor.Daserf manually, please remember to back up your data.
Step 2 Remove Virus With SpyHunter
Download and Install SpyHunter
1. Click the link below to download SpyHunter.
2. Click Run when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to run this file?”
3. When the file.exe is done, double click SpyHunter icon. In the interface of SpyHunter click the Scan Computer Now!
4. The results of scanning come out. You will see the WizzCaster words in the threats list. Now, don’t hesitate to click Fix Threats before ticking Select All.
Note: the scan of SpyHunter for virus is free. If you want to remove the threats, you need to purchase SpyHunter Malware Security Suite.
Step 3 Clean Your Computer With RegCure
Download and Install RegCure Pro
1. Click the link below to download RegCure.
2. Click Save File when there appears a pop-up to ask “Do you want to save this file?”
3. Run the file.exe by clicking the Run button. If the Windows asks you whether to allow or not,
please choose allow.
4. When the installation is finished, there will be a RegCure shortcut in the desktop. Double click the shortcut icon to open RegCure, which will automatically turn to the interface of System Scan and start to scan.
5. When the scanning is finished, you will see all the threats which are distributed on your computer are shown. Click Fix All to solve all issues in your computer.Note: The scan of RegCure for issues is free. If you want to fix these issues, you need to purchase RegCure Pro Registry Cleaner by registering.
This is a video explaining how SpyHunter remove malware. You can have a look!