Windows Problems Help Center

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How to Get Rid of Name of My Town Popups from Your PC Quickly and Completely

If your PC is flooded with a lot of Name of My Town popups, your PC may be infected by an adware. But take it easy, this post will tell you details of it and the removal tips. 

Usually, it is spread through junk email attachments or popups ads that contain malicious links. What's more, it is dangerous to browse malicious websites or corrupted web pages, they may get your PC infected as well.

After getting inside, it will make modifications of your browser settings and take place of your homepage. No matter how many times you change it back, it will link you to other malicious websites which will be harmful to your PC. You are not able to get access web pages you like, but redirected to popups by Name of My Town. As time goes by, your PC will be flooded with countless popups which will take up almost all of your system resources. Therefore, it is wise to get rid of Name of My Town popups and the adware from your PC.

Some features of Name of My Town popups


When you click any icon of your computer, there is no reaction.

It will drop down many cache or useless shortcuts to burden the computer.

It will make modifications of your browser settings like IE loading time.

Both the speed of your machine and your network will become slower.

Instructions on Removing Name of My Town Popups

Method 1: Getting rid of Name of My Town Popups manually

Manual removal is one choice to make your computer safe. Before performing the process, we suggest you back up Windows registry at first for unpredictable damages or further usage. You can also chat with online experts for more information.

Step 1: The associated processes of Name of My Town Popups to be stopped are listed below:



Step 2: Find and remove all infected files created by Name of My Town Popups:

 %AppData%[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]toolbardtx.ini
%AppData%[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]toolbaruninstallIE.dat
%AppData%[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]toolbarversion.xml 



Step 3: Delete all Name of My Town Popups registry entries as followings:



HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]IEHelper.DNSGuard
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[Name of My Town Popups Redirect]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1

Method 2: Getting rid of Name of My Town Popups automatically


1) Download the SpyHunter by clicking the following button.


 http://www.onlinepcsavior.com/mld/spyhunter.php

2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.



3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.



4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.


5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.


6) Now the installation finishes.



7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”





8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.




Attention:  To get Name of My Town Popups off the compromised computer thoroughly and safely, you need to have sufficient skills as the manual removal process is full of risks. But if you are not familiar with the computer program, you are better not to take a risk to remove Name of My Town Popups manually. It is wise for you to download Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to get Name of My Town Popups out of your computer. It will make you face less difficulty and risk. Besides, SpyHunter is effective way to remove Name of My Town Popups. Thus, it can be a preferred choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment