It is reported that Search.gboxapp.com has affected many computers. This phenomenon occurs to you, too? You have taken measures to solve this problem, but all of them don’t work? You confuse very much? Just read the following post and you will find a satisfied solution to delete Search.gboxapp.com.
What Is Search.gboxapp.com?
As a vicious browser hijacker, Search.gboxapp.com
can attack popular browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Generally speaking, Search.gboxapp.com is caused by Gboxapp or Gadgetbox application which seems quite good for the computer users. But in fact, Search.gboxapp.com is controlled by a remote hacker who can get benefit indirectly by offering malicious program. Coming along with the freeware or software, Search.gboxapp.com can find a secret place to hide itself. It is so foxy that you can’t notice its trace easily.
Search.gboxapp.com can bring a lot of harmfulness to your computer. First of all, it can alter your default search engine, homepage and new tab to the designed website Search.gboxapp.com which you don’t request at all. Secondly, it can deliver misleading content and links which are related to its program. Besides, it may degrade your computer’s system for it can bring other malicious applications while it enters into your computer. Search.gboxapp.com can record your browsing habits. Hence, your personal information is more easily stolen. Now that Search.gboxapp.com can generate plenty of threats, you should remove it before it affects your computer.
More harmfulness of Search.gboxapp.com:
1) It runs automatically whenever you browse the Internet.
2) It may keep showings tons of irritating pop ups and ads.
3) It may help cyber criminals to track and steal personal information stored on the computer.
4) It may come along with some unwanted programs or viruses.
5) It makes the web browser slow and vulnerable.
1) You should download freeware or software from the official website.
2) You’d better not to brows those websites that look strange.
3) You should read the Terms of Agreement carefully before installing program.
4) You should clear your computer regularly and update your computer when it is needed.
5) You can download anti-malware program like SpyHunter to protect your computer.
Search.gboxapp.com Removal Guides
Solution 1: End all programs from Task Manager
2) Search for Search.gboxapp.com processes and right-click to end them.
Solution 2: Delete all related entries from Registry Editor
2) Type in “regedit” and hit “OK” to open Registry Editor.
3) Find out the related registry entries and delete.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random“.exe” HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Temp HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\Random.exe
Solution 3: Delete all related entries by installing SpyHunter
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
Search.gboxapp.com is a hazardous browser hijacker. It usually enters into your computer out of your consent and awareness. And it can cause unexpected effects. So you are advised to remove it as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will ruin your computer gradually.
Here you can choose manual method to remove Search.gboxapp.com, but you need to be very careful. Any mistake may make you lose your crucial information. Thus, it is unworthy and unwise for you to use the manual way. Installing powerful and efficient Anti-Malware program SpyHunter can be a better choice for you. You can avoid danger and risk through SpyHunter.