The Details about Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A
Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A belongs to Trojan horse family. It can attack different systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc. Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A is malicious. It is controlled by the third party—the hacker. Hacker can implant the Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A into the installation packages of some programs. After implanting successfully, they will upload those programs to some unreliable freeware or some famous websites for people to download. Once computer users click those freeware or browse those websites, Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A will be installed into your computer immediately. Usually, the installation is done without your knowledge and consent. Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A always hide in files and folders which are stored on your computer.
Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A can diffuse rapidly after getting into your computer. At the same time, it can spread other harmful programs. The spam E-mail is a good way for its transfer. Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A can be pretended as an attachment in E-mails which sent by hackers. If you browse these aggressive E-mails, your computer is easily infected. Besides, Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A can be embedded into your original files or folders, so documents can be tampered at any time. Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A also creates a back door for the other malicious virus. And your computer will be in a more dangerous situation due to the infection of those virus. Therefore, you should take actions to get Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A out of your computer timely.
More threats of Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A
1) It can facilitate the hacker intrude your computer without your consent.
2) It may lead crucial information stored on the computer to be stolen by hackers.
3) It can download additional components into your computer in order to fully complete penetration.
4) It slows down your computer’s operating system and may accelerate the collapse of computer’s running.
5) It may lower the resistance of the computer threats.
6) It opens a back door for other hackers or virus.
The Details of Removing Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A
Step 1: Restarting computer with “Safe Mode with Networking”
1) Restart your computer. Before the Windows begins to load, press the “F8”key constantly.
2) Select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then press Enter.
Step 2: Ending relevant process
1) Press Windows+R keys together to pop up the Run box.
2) Type in “regedit” and hit OK to open Registry Editor.
Step 3: Showing the hidden files and deleting the relevant process
1) Open Control Panel and search for Folder Options.
2) When you are in the Folder Options, click its View tab. Choose “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and tick “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”.
3) Press “OK”. Remove the associated process.
Step 4: Installing SpyHunter to Remove Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A
Spyhunter is a powerful and popular anti-malware program. It can help you a lot in deleting Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A.
1. Click the icon below to download Spyhunter freely inside.
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Start a full and quick scan with SpyHunter .
4) Remove detected threats.
Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A is a quite harmful Trojan horse. The sooner you take actions, the less danger your computer will face. Thus, you should get Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A out of your computer immediately once you find out its trace. Here I strongly recommend you to use the automatic way to remove Trojan: Win32/Ficos.A. Therefore, downloading Anti-Malware program SpyHunter is your best choice. For it is safe, reliable and convenient. It can help you to delete virus thoroughly and can prevent your computer from attacking in the future.