General Information About windowsthai.com
Once installed and executed, windowsthai.com will be able to show up automatically. It could display tons of pop ups out of nowhere, especially when you are browsing some online-shopping websites. If you click any of its pop ups, you may be rerouted to its advertising websites. In such condition, your computer may be infected with some computer threats as so many websites offer with varieties of viruses. What is more, it may allow the third access by remote hackers for vicious purposes. To avoid it causing more damage, it is highly advised you to remove it when it is found.
Some Threats of windowsthai.com
2. It may be bundled with lots of bad programs even viruses.
3. It could show lots of pop ups or ads out of nowhere.
4. It may cause some redirects.
5. It may redirect you to some hacked websites.
6. It may monitor and record your online activities.
7. It may help hackers perform some vicious actions.
Detailed Guide on Manually Removing windowsthai.com
Method 1: Deleting windowsthai.com manually
2. Search for and remove all files related to windowsthai.com:
3. Go to Registry Editor to delete associated Registry Entries with windowsthai.com.
Click Start button> click “Run” > Input “regedit” into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main "Start Page" = "http://www.<random>.com/?type=hp&ts=<timestamp>&from=tugs&uid=<hard drive id>"
Method 2: Deleting windowsthai.com automatically
2) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
3) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
4) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
5) Now the installation finishes.
6) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
7) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
Compared with the manual method, the automatic way seems more effective and convenient. You may lose some important files and folders if you are careless. The uninstallation process with manual method will become a risky job due to its complexity and difficulty. Therefore, the practical way is to choose the automatic method. Just download the Anti-Malware program SpyHunter and you can prevent your computer from more serious effect.