Windows AntiBreach Patrol keeps popping up and won't go away? Still searching for a reliable way to get rid of it? You have come to the right place. Removal details in this post will be helpful for you to remove it.
General Information About Windows AntiBreach Patrol
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Windows AntiBreach Patrol is newly antivirus program that crated for vicious purposes. It disguises as a genuine antivirus that could provide a protection for computers. In fact, it is a malware that won't be able to detect and remove and computer threat, but do great harm to the compromised computer. It installs to computers out of any permission as it is promoted via Trojan horse that could be bundled with lots of carriers like freeware or shareware that are available to be downloaded from the Internet. What is more, it may come along with lots of other bad programs.
Once installed to the computer, it will replace your genuine antivirus and runs a scan whenever you load the system. Then displays lots of computer threats that aim to mislead you into be believing the computer is infected severely. It states that you need to purchase its full version of the program to clean all the detected threats up. In fact, all are bogus. Hence, you should remove such an infection when you find it, but not buy its malware.
Threats of Windows AntiBreach Patrol1. It installs to targeted computers out of approval.
2. It may come along with Trojan horse, malware, spyware, and so forth.
3. It keeps popping up when you load the system.
4. It shows bogus computer threats.
5. It aims to mislead computer users into buying its malware.
6. It makes the system slow and vulnerable.
7. It may help hacker remotely perform scam actions like steal private information stored on the computer.
Windows AntiBreach Patrol Removal Guide
Method 1: Manually uninstalling Windows AntiBreach Patrol
step1: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to open windows task manager to end all Windows AntiBreach Patrol running processes.
step2: Remove all corrupt files created by Windows AntiBreach Patrol :
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\result.db %Desktopdir%\ Windows AntiBreach Patrol.lnk %Programs%\Windows AntiBreach Patrol\Windows AntiBreach Patrol.lnk
step3: Go to the registry editor to delete related registry entries to Windows AntiBreach Patrol:
1) Click the icon below to download Spyhunter freely inside.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msconfig.exeHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exeHKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon "Shell" = "%AppData%\<random>.exe"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\<random>.exen style='mso-bookmark:OLE_LINK3159'>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
Method 2: Automatically uninstalling Windows AntiBreach Patrol
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Start a full and quick scan with SpyHunter .
4) Remove detected threats.
To manually remove Windows AntiBreach Patrol forever, you need to have sufficient skills if you want to manage with it as the process is really risky and complicated. One mistake may result in a worse situation. It is wise for you to you to download Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to get Windows AntiBreach Patrol out of your computer. It will make you face less difficulty and risk. Besides, SpyHunter is effective enough to remove Windows AntiBreach Patrol. Thus, it can be a preferred choice for you.