Know More About Metropolitan Police Virus
Metropolitan Police virus is a ransom infection that is created for malicious purposes. It enters to computers out of any permission and notification. It may be brought with a Trojan horse or distributed via spam email attachments, unfamiliar websites, free programs that are easily to be downloaded from the Internet.
Once installed and executed corrupt files, Metropolitan Police virus will lock the computer desktop. Every actions you take are in vain. It pops up notifications saying that you have performed some illegal actions, you need to pay a fine or you will be punished or pay more. In fact, those notifications are fake. Don't be fooled in to pay its so-called fine or you will lose the money, leaving the computer issue being unsolved. It is wise to remove such a terrible virus before it ruining the system.
Metropolitan Police Virus is Really Malicious1) It enters to computers out of any consent.
2) It makes lots of changes on the compromised computer.
3) It locks the computer desktop all of a sudden.
4) It shows fake notifications.
5) It stops you from opening any program on the computer.
6) It asks for money to unlock the desktop.
7) It exploits system vulnerabilities.
How to Remove Metropolitan Police Virus
Method 1: Removing Metropolitan Police virus manually
(Restart the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and press ENTER.)
Step two: Tap “CTRL + Shift + ESC” keys to open the Task Manager to end all Metropolitan Police virus running processes.
Step three: Search for and remove all infected files related to Metropolitan Police virus:
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\random.exe %AppData%\result.dbStep four: Open Registry Editor by navigating to “Start” Menu, type “Regedit” into the box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, find and delete associated registry entries with Metropolitan Police virus:
1) Click the following red icon to install Spyhunter.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exeHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe
Method 2: Removing Metropolitan Police virus autaomatically
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
Metropolitan Police virus is foxy and stubborn, so it is not easy for you to remove it manually. In addition, manual removal way takes a risk of losing your computer’s important applications. It is not worthy and wise for you to take this risk. Installing Anti-Malware program SpyHunter is the best way for you. SpyHunter can detect and remove malware or virus automatically. Without hesitation, just download it.