Your web browser is infected with Triple-search.com, but can't get rid of it? It appears as your homepage and default search engine? No worries, this post will be helpful for you to get rid of it.
Know More About Triple-search.com
Type: Browser Hijacker
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Triple-search.com is a redirect virus that aims to attack targeted web browsers for vicious purposes. It makes changes on your browser settings for running automatically whenever you surf the Internet. It takes over your homepage and search provider to be Triple-search.com. What is more, all of your searches on web browser are rerouted to its supported web sites that has no relations with your search quarries. What is irritating is that multiple pop-up ads show up out of nowhere when you are surfing the Internet.
What is more, such a redirect virus may be able to spy on your online habits so that to share related information to its advertising partners for marketing purposes. Even, it may result in more malware problems as it may redirect you to some unsafe web sites that offer with lots of viruses like malware, spyware, and so on. Last but not least, it slow your web browser and system as all its infiltration take up high resources. To avoid the virus doing more harm, such a virus should be removed as soon as possible.
Screenshots of Triple-search.com
Triple-search.com is Really Harmful
1. It modifies your browser settings for replacing your homepage and search provider out of permission.
2. It may come along with or invite other kinds of computer threats.
3. It redirects your search results to irrelevant web sites.
4. It may show lots of irritating pop ups.
5. It slows down your web browser and system greatly.
6. It may father and share information associated with your online habits to the third party.
7. It may help cyber criminals remotely track private information stored on the computer.
Step by Step to Remove Triple-search.com
Method 1: Removing Triple-search.com manually
Step1: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys to stop all Triple-search.com running processes in Windows Task Manager.
Step2: Seek and remove all corrupt files created by Triple-search.com:
%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe %Temp%\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\random %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random “.exe”Step3: Go to the Registry Editor to clear all registry entries related to Triple-search.com:
(Use Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to search)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random C:\WINDOWS\assembly\KYH_64\Desktop.ini
Method 2: Removing Triple-search.com automatically1) Download the SpyHunter by clicking the following button.
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
Note You may meet with lots of difficulties even make the issue worse than before if you don't have sufficient manual removal skills. To ensure that you can remove Triple-search.com completely and safely, you are advised to install Anti-Malware program SpyHunter. It is easy, efficient and automatic. What’s more, it won’t damage your computer. It serves not only a role of removing the malware program, but also a role of protecting your computer from threats in the future.