Have problems getting rid of Search.ividi.org? Have tried your best to remove it, but failed? No worries, you will know how to deal with it by reading this post entirely and carefully.
Know More About Search.ividi.org
Type: browser hijacker
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Search.ividi.org is a browser hijacker that aims to attack any web browsers for some vicious purposes. When entering to the system successfully, it will appear as your homepage and default search engine by modifying some of browser settings and registry values. Whenever you open your web browser, it will run out of interaction. Every your search on Google or other web browsers could be redirected to Search.ividi.org. It offers with search results with lots of unidentified links. Even, it may insert in tons of ads in web sites you are visiting.
Search.ividi.org could drop and create lots of infected files that occupy high resources, which will make the web browser and system slow. On the other way, it could gather information related to your online habits and transfer to the third access for showing ads associated with your interest. What is more, it may help cyber criminals to track and steal crucial information stored on the computer for it makes the web browser and system vulnerable. To avoid it brings with and more bad stuffs and causes more and more damage, you should remove Search.ividi.org when you find it. Detailed removal guide in this post will be helpful for you to get rid of it.
Search.ividi.org is Really Harmful
2. It may bring with other unwanted programs or computer threats.
3. It will replace your homepage and default search engine to be its own one.
4. It redirects your search results to other unrelated web sites, and may arouse lots of irritating pop ups.
5. It allows the third access.
6. It may help cyber criminals to track and steal personal information stored on the computer.
7. It slows the computer and web browser down greatly.
Instructions on Removing Search.ividi.org
Method 1: Removing Search.ividi.org manually
2. Search for and clear all infected files related to Search.ividi.org:
%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\random.exe %Temp%\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random“.exe”3. Open the Registry Editor, and then remove all Registry Entries associated with Search.ividi.org.
Click Start button> click “Run” > Input “regedit” into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\Random.exe
Method 2: Removing Search.ividi.org automatically1) Download the SpyHunter by clicking the following button.
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation. 4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
Note: To remove all infiltration related to Search.ividi.org safely and completely, sufficient skills are needed. During the manual removal process, you need to be cautious with each removal step or you may loss some significant system files due to any mistake. But there is no need for you to remove Search.ividi.org manually. For manually removing Search.ividi.org is too dangerous. So the wise way is to install Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to delete malicious and to protect your computer from greater damage.