Alnaddy.com takes over your homepage out of permission? You have tried many ways to get rid of Alnaddy.com, but end with no avail? If you are one of the victims, you have come to the right place, you will get detailed removal instructions here.
Type: Browser Hijacker
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Alnaddy.com is a malicious browser hijacker that will take over the home page to be its own one. Every time you open your web browser, it will force you to Alnaddy.com by modify registry values, DNS and the browser settings without permission. Once installed on the computer, every time you do a web search, it will redirect you to Alnaddy.com and other unrelated web sites. Meanwhile, it may install additional plug-in so that to arouse lots of irritating commercial pop ups. Under such circumstance, the computer’s condition is really poor. For example, it hangs for a long time to start up, to refresh web sites, to play computer games, and so forth.
What is severer is that Alnaddy.com may help cyber hacker to trace and steal personal information stored on the computer for it allows the third access. Hence, they may control the compromised computer for performing more malicious actions like drop more corrupt files. It is highly advised you to remove Alnaddy.com once it is found or it will cause much more damage.
Alnaddy.com is Really Hazardous
2. It may bring with additional computer threats.
3. It replaces the homepage and redirect web search results to other unrelated web sites.
4. It may arouse lots of irritating pop ups.
5. It slows down computer performance.
6. It may help cyber hackers to steal valuable information stored on the computer.
How to Remove Alnaddy.com?
Method 1: Using manual way to get rid of Alnaddy.com
Step2: Remove all infected files of Alnaddy.com:
%AllUsersProfile%\random.exe %Temp%\random.exe %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\random %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Random “.exe”Step3: Go to the Registry Editor and remove all registry entries of Alnaddy.com:
(Use Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box to search)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random C:\WINDOWS\assembly\KYH_64\Desktop.ini
Method 2: Using automatic way to get rid of Alnaddy.com1) Download the SpyHunter by clicking the following button.
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
Conclusion Alnaddy.com is a harmful browser hijacker. It can bring lots of trouble to you and produce many threats to your computer. If you let Alnaddy.com remains on your computer too long, it is likely to damage your computer. So the wise choice for you is that you delete it once you notice its trace. Suggestion To remove Alnaddy.com manually, you are to require knowing a lot of knowledge about computer program. If you don’t want to face a risk of losing your important information, you’d better use automatic way to delete Alnaddy.com. Installing Anti-Malware program SpyHunter can provide a safe and easy way to get Alnaddy.com from your computer.