Safe Monitor Description
Safe Monitor Screenshot
Harmful Features of Safe Monitor
2. It could embed in a toolbar to show irritating pop ups.
3. It will run automatically when you surf the Internet.
4. It slows down system performance.
5. It may help remote hackers to trace and steal valuable information stored on the computer.
6. It may cause some redirect issues when you do some web searches.
How to Remove Safe Monitor?
Method 1: Detailed Steps for Manually Removing Safe Monitor
[random name].exeStep 2: Manually Remove all related Safe Monitor files as followings:
Step 3: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete associated Registry Entries of Safe Monitor. (Steps: Hit Win+R keys and then type regedit in Run box and click on OK)
HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settingsrandom HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionPoliciesExplorerDisallowRun HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunrandom HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe"
Method 2: Detailed Steps for Automatically Removing Safe Monitor
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
You may meet with lots of difficulties even make the issue worse than before if you don't have sufficient manual removal skills. To ensure that you can remove Safe Monitor completely and safely, you are advised to install Anti-Malware program SpyHunter. It is easy, efficient and automatic. What’s more, it won’t damage your computer. It serves not only a role of removing the malware program, but also a role of protecting your computer from threats in the future.