Know More About Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN
Type: Trojan horse
Alert level: Severe
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is classified as destructive Trojan horse that could infect targeted computers via informal means out of consent and notification. Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is created with high technique that could infiltrate its corrupt files and spread to all of the drives. By changing registry entries, it could run in the background whenever you load the system. Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is really foxy and stubborn that could hide deep itself and may disguise some running process to be legal ones, which will make antivirus programs have few chances to detect and remove. Keep with Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN, what damage it could bring? How to do to remove it forever? You will know more details about it by reading this post entirely.
2) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN may be bundled with spam email attachments.
3) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN could infect computers via some Internet pop ups, unknown links, corrupt web sites, and so on.
4) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN may be caused by other computer threats.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is Really Dangerous
2) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN come along with other computer threats.
3) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN could modify registry entries secretly.
4) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN may log the keystrokes made on the computer.
5) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN will slow down system performance.
6) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN allows the third access.
7) Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN may help hackers to steal private information stored on the computer.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN?
Step 1: Get into the safe mode with networking
Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8″ key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press ENTER
Step2. Open Windows Task Manager and close all related running processes.
Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
Step3. Delete all related files:
%AppData%\[rnd].exe %AppData%\result.db %Windows%\system32\[random].exe %Documents and Settings%\[UserName]\Application Data\[rnd] %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe(random)
Step4：Delete all the following or those related to the following registry entries.
1) Click the icon below to download Spyhunter.
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Start a full and quick scan with SpyHunter .
4) Remove detected threats.
Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN is a quite harmful Trojan horse. The sooner you take actions, the less danger your computer will face. Thus, you should get Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN out of your computer immediately once you find out its trace. Here I strongly recommend you to use the automatic way to remove Trojan:Win32/Sirefef.AN. Therefore, downloading Anti-Malware program SpyHunter is your best choice. For it is safe, reliable and convenient. It can help you to delete virus thoroughly and can prevent your computer from attacking in the future.