Find a Trojan horse named Generic29.AHHS on your computer? Feel tried of removing it? Still searching for the solution to help you out? Here, you will get reliable removal steps.
Know More About Generic29.AHHS
Alert level: Severe
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
1. Corrupt files shared with 2P2 network, coruptwebsites.
2. Trojan horses.
3. Spam emails, email attachments.
4. Internet pop ups, unknown links.
5. Free resources downloaded from the Internet.
1) Generic29.AHHS can come with a surprise attack.
2) Generic29.AHHS can modify registry entries for running in the background.
3) Generic29.AHHS may come along with other computer threats.
4) Generic29.AHHS may log the keystrokes made on the computer.
5) Generic29.AHHS can take up high resources to slow down computer performance.
6) Generic29.AHHS will make a convenient door for remote hackers to access the computer.
7) Generic29.AHHS may lead the important information to be traced and stolen.
8) Generic29.AHHS is really hard to remove.
How to Remove Generic29.AHHS?
Manual Removal Steps:
1. Restart the infected computer. As the computer is booting but before Windows launches, tap the "F8 key" continuously before Windows launch. Then select "Safe Mode with Networking" option.
2. Use CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Windows Task Manager and stop all running processes of Trojan Horse Generic29.AHHS
Please stop all the following processes.
random.exe3. Please search and manually delete all associated files.
%AppData%\NPSWF32.dll %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\Protector-.exe %AppData%\result.db %AppData%\1st$0l3th1s.cnf4. Go to the Registry Editor and remove all related registry entries listed below.
Step: Click “Start” Menu, type in “Regedit” and press ENTER to activate Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\run\Trojan Horse Generic29.AHHS
Automatic Removal Steps:
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
Generic29.AHHS is an aggressive Trojan horse virus. It can insert your computer without your notice and permission. It can generate severe threats to your computer. If you find it attacking your computer, you should not ignore. On the contrary, you should take actions instantly to delete.
Deleting Generic29.AHHS with manual way above is not an easy job. You may meet lots of difficulties. Besides, you may take a risk of losing your important documents if you make any mistake. So the sensible way is to use the manual way to remove Generic29.AHHS. Downloading Anti-Malware program SpyHunter can ensure that you can remove Generic29.AHHS safely and effectively. What’s more, it can prevent your computer from greater infection.