Information About Allthesearvice.com
Type: Browser Hijacker \ Redirect Virus
Risk Coefficient：Severe \ High Level
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Allthesearvice.com is reported as Browser Hijacker \ Redirect Virus that aims to attack web browsers for some vicious purposes. From its appearance, it looks like a legit shopping web site, but on its own, it is a destructive redirect virus that can compromise the computer all of a sudden. Once executed, what changes Allthesearvice.com will make? What is the best way to eliminate it from the computer? Please continue to read and learn more.
* Alltheservices.com will run automatically by adding new registry entries.
* Alltheservices.com will infect web browser/browsers by modifying some settings.
* Alltheservices.com may come with other computer threats.
* Alltheservices.com may arouse tons of irritating pop ups.
* Alltheservices.com may redirect all of your web search results.
* Alltheservices.com may monitor all of your online activities.
* Alltheservices.com may make the computer slower and slower day by day.
* Alltheservices.com may help cyber hackers to remote control the compromised computer.
How to Remove Alltheservices.com Completely?
Method 1: Deleting Alltheservices.com manually
1) Use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open Task Manger, then end all the processes of alltheservices.com:
random.exe2) Remove all the associated files created by Alltheservices.com:
%System%\drivers\[random characters].sys %CommonPrograms%\Startup\Launch\[random].lnk %AppData%\WhiteSmokeSetup\[random].ini %Temp%\[random].exe3) Go to your Registry Editor and delete all the registry entries of Alltheservices.com:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\[random].dll HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random]
Method 2: Deleting Alltheservices.com automatically
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
Although manual method can remove Allthesearvice.com, the manual removal process is a bit risky and complicated. It is not worthy of taking risk of losing some important information. And to ensure with the safety and thoroughness, you can download Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to prevent your computer from more serious effect.