More Information About Why Do I See This Page?
Alert level: Severe
Risk Coefficient：Severe \ High Level
Targeted Browsers：Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Modes of transmission:
1). Corrupt files shared via 2P2 network. 2) Free resources downloaded from the Internet. 3)Email attachments, strange links, and so on. 4) Internet pop ups. 5)Computer threats like Trojan horses.
When Why Do I See This Page compromises your computer successfully, it will arouse great damage to the computer. What are they? How it can do that? What actions should be performed for eradicating Why Do I See This Page from the computer? Please read and learn more.
1) Why Do I See This Page can attack targeted computers out of permission and notification.
2) Why Do I See This Page will be able to run automatically by change some registry entries secretly.
3) Why Do I See This Page will control web browsers by modifying some browser settings.
4) Why Do I See This Page will change the homepage to its own one.
5) Why Do I See This Page will redirect web search results.
6) Why Do I See This Page may make your computer keep receiving irritating pop ups.
7) Why Do I See This Page may bring other computer threats as well.
8) Why Do I See This Page can generate more and more corrupt files and may mess up all your files.
9) Why Do I See This Page can change all the time with random names and add new features.
10) Why Do I See This Page can monitor your online activities.
11) Why Do I See This Page may communicate with cyber criminals to steal important information.
12) Why Do I See This Page can slow down system performance.
13) Why Do I See This Page can make system crash with removal delay.
How to Remove Why Do I See This Page?
Detailed Manual Removal Guide:
Step1. Disable any suspicious startup item.
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of Why Do I See This Page:
Step2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3. Show hidden files
step: a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, find and delete all associated files created by Why Do I See This Page:
%UserProfile%\[random].exe %ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\[random] %Windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framwork\[random].exe %System%[random].exeStep4. Use CTRL+ALT+DEL to open Windows Task Manager and stop all Why Do I See This Page processes.
Step5. Delete all related registry values created by Why Do I See This Page in your local hard disk C.
step: Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFUALT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]
Detailed Automatic Removal Guide:
2) Install Spyhunter Step by Step:
3) Start a full and quick scan with SpyHunter .
4) Remove detected threats.
Although manual method can remove Why Do I See This Page, the manual removal process is a bit risky and complicated. It is not worthy of taking risk of losing some important information. And to ensure with the safety and thoroughness, you can download Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to prevent your computer from more serious effect.