Meet With Difficulties When Dealing With Securesearch.lavasoft.com?1. Hacek by Securesearch.lavasoft.com, but can’t get it off your computer?
2. Securesearch.lavasoft.com is replaced your home page? You can’t get your home page back?
3. Your computer keep receiving lots of pop ups during the browsing process, what should be done to stop them?
4. Have tried your best to remove Securesearch.lavasoft.com, but it is still on the computer?
If you are one of the victims, you have come to the right place, you will get detailed removal guide in this post.
Detailed Information About Securesearch.lavasoft.com
Type: Browser Hijacker \ Redirect Virus
Alert level: Severe
Targeted Browsers： Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and so on.
Targeted OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8， and so on.
2) Free software, drivers, and any other free resources.
3) Corrupt web sites or forums.
4) Unfamiliar links or pop-up advertisements.
5) Come with other computer threats.
2) Securesearch.lavasoft.com can run automatically whenever web pages are opened.
3) Securesearch.lavasoft.com may bring other computer threats as well.
4) Securesearch.lavasoft.com may monitor your online activities by infecting your web browser.
5) Securesearch.lavasoft.com will replace your home page and redirect your web search results.
6) Securesearch.lavasoft.com may insert browser plug in to show irritating pop ups.
7) Securesearch.lavasoft.com will slow down computer performance.
8) Securesearch.lavasoft.com opens a convenient door for the third party to perform vicious actions.
9) Securesearch.lavasoft.com may help cyber criminals steal your private information.
Detailed Removal Guide
Solution OneReset Your Web Browsers:
1. Reset Firefox:
Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
Internet Explorer: Open IE -> Tools -> Internet Option -> General tab.Enter Google or other address to make it the default start page.
Open Mozilla Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> General -> Startup. Now select 'Show a blank page' when Firefox Starts or set a certain website, like Google or similar.
Open Google Chrome, click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to Google or other and delete what you don't need from the list. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
%AllUsersProfile%\random %AllUsersProfile%\.dll %AllUsersProfile%\.exe %UserProfile%\Desktop\http://px.pluginhandler.info/x1.lnk %UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\http://px.pluginhandler.info/x1\
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2012.09.09 15:50:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 15.0.1\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ’0′ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′
3) Execute a full scan with SpyHunter and remove all detected threats.
4) Remove associated programs.
You may meet with lots of difficulties even make the issue worse than before if you don't have sufficient manual removal skills. To ensure that you can remove Securesearch.lavasoft.com completely and safely, you are advised to install Anti-Malware program SpyHunter. It is easy, efficient and automatic. What’s more, it won’t damage your computer. It serves not only a role of removing the malware program, but also a role of protecting your computer from threats in the future.