Threaten By 'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’?
General Information About 'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’
Like other computer threats, 'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’ usually lurks into the system out of your notification and permission. Once executed, it adds many corrupt files to your system that will result in disable your security utilities like Task Manager, Registry Editor, Safe Mode, and any other antivirus programs. In addition, this ransom virus may come along with other pc threats like Trojan, worm, and so on.
'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’ is such a terrible ransom virus that should be removed once it is found. Any removal delay may lead to the system crash, at that time, it is really difficult to get rid of it from your pc. From the above information, you know that 'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’ will completely lock you out of your pc. Hence, the only way to eradicate it is manual removal. Removal details will be offered, but each step should be acted with caution.
Probable Plots of ‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’
- Attack your pc out of your awareness and consent.
- Lock your desktop.
- Pops up alert that recommends you pay the fine in two days.
- May come along with other computer threats.
- May corrupt deep and result in no access to the system with the safe mode.
Step by Step to Remove ‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’
Method 1: Manually removing‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’
(Reboot your infected PC > keep pressing F8 key before Windows start-up screen shows>use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode with Networking" and press Enter.)
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to open the Windows Task Manager and stop all the ‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’ processes.
random.exeStep 3: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete associated files of ‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay.
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarguid.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarlog.txt %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallStatIE.dat %AppData%[trojan name]toolbarversion.xmlStep 4: Detect and remove these Registry Entries created by ‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay:
(Click Start button> click "Run" > Input "regedit" into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\"Shell" = "[rnd].exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1
Method 2: Automaticlly removing‘You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
'You Have 48 Hours to Pay the Fine’ is really stubborn, to remove it completely, you need to find and remove all its infiltration, which is a complicated process. To ensure with the safety and effectiveness, you’d better use automatic way to delete Astromenda.com. Installing Anti-Malware program SpyHunter can provide a safe and easy way to get Astromenda.com from your computer