Description of PC Performer
PC Performer is a fraudulent registry cleaner. It claims that you have to clean the registry for speed up computer performance. It will automatically detect computer threats and issues, delete junk files and visiting records, optimize registry settings , etc. All this will help you speed up your computer performance as well as protect your privacy. The result is that it will clean the registry from entries that are claimed to slow down the computer, but those entries are not the cause of slowing down computer performance but the adware it installs.
All its features seems good to proctect computers, but it can be installed along with adware without any permission and can run automatically when starting up computer. Want to uninstall it? You can follow the guides below to uninstall it.
How to Remove PC Performer Completely from Your Computer?
Manually Removal Istructions
You should back up for your computers before doing any changes like followings:
The First Method
1> Click “Start” menu, then go to “Control Panel”.
2> Choose "Add or Remove Programs" on Control Panel
3>Find out "PC Performer" in the "Currently installed programs", and right-click it, press button "Change/Remove" to uninstall PC Performer
4>Then "PC Performer Uninstall Wizard" would pop up, click "Next" to continue
5> Click "Uninstall" button, then the uninstallation would start
The second Method
1> Click "Start" menu, then select "All Programs"; find out the folder "PC Performer" and then go to sub folder, click "Uninstall" to start the removal
2>Then do the same operations as step 4, 5, 6 as The First Method to uninstall PC Performer successfully
Automatically Removal Istructions
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
To get PC Performer off the compromised computer thoroughly and safely, you need to have sufficient skills as the manual removal process is full of risks. But if you are not familiar with the computer program, you are better not to take a risk to remove PC Performer manually. It is wise for you to download Anti-Malware program SpyHunter to get PC Performer out of your computer. It will make you face less difficulty and risk. Besides, SpyHunter is effective enough to remove PC Performer. Thus, it can be a preferred choice for you.