General Information of vGrabber
Don’t Know How to Uninstall vGrabber? Follow Guides below
The First Method
1> Click “Start” menu, then go to “Control Panel”.
2> Choose "Add or Remove Programs" on Control Panel.
3>Find out "vGrabber" in the "Currently installed programs", and right-click it, press button "Change/Remove" to uninstall vGrabber.
4>Then "vGrabber Uninstall Wizard" would pop up, click "Next" to continue.
5> Click "Uninstall" button, then the uninstallation would start.
6>After "vGrabber" has been uninstalled, lick "Finish".
The second Method
1> Click "Start" menu, then select "All Programs"; find out the folder "vGrabber" and then go to sub folder, click "Uninstall" to start the removal.
2>Then do the same operations as step 4, 5, 6 as The First Method to uninstall vGrabber successfully.
The Third Method
2) Start the installation by double-clicking the download file.
3) Now you need to click the “Run” button to continue the installation.
4) Next you should accept the License Agreement and click the “Next” button.
5) You need to wait until the whole installation finishes. In this process, you are not allowed to click the “Cancel” button, otherwise the executing will stop.
6) Now the installation finishes.
7) After finishing the installation, now you should click “Malware Scan” button to have a quick or full scan on your computer.”
8) Tick the “Select All” and choose the “Remove” button to eliminate the detected threats on your computer.
The above manual removal is quite dangerous and complicated. And it also needs sufficient professional skills. Therefore, manual removal is a risky job. If any mistakes are made in the process, you may damage your computer immediately. So I recommend you to download and install Anti-Malware program SpyHunter. It is easy, efficient and automatic. What’s more, it won’t damage your computer. It serves not only a role of removing the malware program, but also a role of protecting your computer from threats in the future.